• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuck

G.Q. Jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I am stuck, not in the mud (with a 3.5" lift and 31's this thing is unstopable!!!LOL) My XJ has a trail hitch and the ball and reciver is stuck in the hitch itself!, I sprayed it with WD40 and other penetrating fluids, and heated it up with a propane tourch, but to no avaliblity....

so how do you get your hitch unstuck its probably been in there for like 800 years?....so any help will be great

GQ

HAHAHA

I like the tree and a heavy foot on the gas pedal Idea!!!!

I did the hammer thing and its not moving at all!! so who know, I bet it would come out like butter if I was stuck in a muddy rut and needed it to help me out...LOL

GQ

forget tapping it with a BFH beat the hell out of it I used all 3 when I did mine brute force, heat and pb blaster...Heat it good spray it down and start wailing away :firedevil ...
luck themud

a strap and a stout tree works:D we've used that a time or two....but be sure everythings tied off tightly, or you'll break somethin....

Abugarcia said:
Did you take the pin out? LOL!

HAHAHA Ya I had to take second looks to make sure!!! LOL

its still stuck btw...oh well couple kicks to it with my boots should work after 40 years....LOL

GQ

Back