• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big thump outside WTF

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Just heard a big thump outside, low and behold, my tomken bumper just showed up. Guess I'll have something to do while warren is evacuating and recharging my AC system tonight. That bumpers pretty nice, even has the two holes for the safety chains. UPS guy had to carry it up the driveway, the thump was him and the box hitting the ground. He's more used to delivering computer parts to me :D and hasn't had to strain much since I had the 4 2200va rack mount ups's delivered...
:laugh3:

Awesome! I love getting stuff in the mail...especially jeep parts. Do you give your delevery guy a christmas present every year? We do and he treats us like were royalty, it's pretty cool.

mission-inc said:
Awesome! I love getting stuff in the mail...especially jeep parts. Do you give your delevery guy a christmas present every year? We do and he treats us like were royalty, it's pretty cool.

Yea, I was afraid it was going to come tomorrow, wife gets back from england tonight. Once I get it on she'll never notice :D Darn, better start spraying bolts now so they come off easier later on.

Back