• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mako products

herreraxto

NAXJA Forum User
I am low in founds rigth now i just returned a lease truck, i purchase my first xj 1990 limited but i just find out that have a lot a rust under the body i didnt notice it because i really need a car at that time to go to work and school, i am planing to sell it and buy another one like a 96 0 97, but i want to lift the one i have rigth now not puting to much money on it and sell it like that, i been surfing the internet and i found this page at the ebay stores link mako and they have a relly good prices, i just want to know if any of you have use this brand and have a comment on it

Stick said:
I am obstaining....if it was the den I would comment. :cool:
Yes, but those comments would be unreadable by the concerned party. :sure:

herreraxto,

the company is mako, but most of the products they advertise on ebay, and at their site, are RE and skye manufacturing. Greg offers great prices on RE stuff, he's a good guy. IMO, don't spend any money on the rust bucket if your just going to sell it. sell it for what its worth, and then spend the money on the new 97'!

brandon

I bought the "extreme" adjustable UCA's from them... 110.00 IIRC (NAXJA discount) they work fine so far, but no real hard wheeling in them yet.

The prices they quoted me for RE prices are fantastic! They beat DPG Offroad by 25.00 on a RE HD tracbar/bracket combo

You gotta call them or buy outright though, the price quote/email is pretty slow.

I will definitely do business again!

Thank you all:

For you replys i been thinking about it about to sell it or not and thats a hard decision because the xj have a really good engine and the tran is smoth you can barely feel when goes from one gear to another, not even the f-150 that i use to have you can feel the gears changing, or because i never drove a xj, and about the rust i whent under it and check it and is not really bad is rusted but i can live with it, with some brush under it and some rust protector it will be fine hopefully, and i dont regret about having a xj i know it needs a lot of work but thats what i like to do and i think that the real spirit of jeep 4x4, and the advantage is i live in Mexico close to the border with my parents, the good thing is we have a cheap labor and a lot of junkyards for parts i just bougth a d44 housing from a suzuki for 20 bucks and i negotiating the front d44 from a wagoner, i am starting to loving the xj's

Probaly in the future i will need your assistance on the set up of the 44's and other stuff and thank you all for comments, i apollogise for my spelling but my first lenguage its spanish

I made a post asking about mako products a short while ago. Seems like they might be worth a try. It should come up if you do a search. D44 from a suzuki eh? Well good luck with your jeep! Looks like an xj is the perfect rig for you.

Back