• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Pictures of 3.75 backspacing with 32 or 33" tires

JeepTherapy

NAXJA Forum User
I am considering going with the above combination with 32x11.50 or 33x12.50 tires. I have already bought the rims, so if I change my mind now, I will have to put them on ebay.

Can someone who has this combination on their Cherokee Please post pictures for me?

I have already done the search and am not looking for opinions of others who do not have this combination. Just pictures and opinions from those who do.

Thanks!

Kevin

3.75" bs with 32x11.5
Might have to open in new window to view them.
834188136103_0_ALB.jpg

Ofoto doesn't allow remote linking (I don't think so, anyway).

To see the pics I right-clicked, went to properties and copied the image URL into a new browser. Saw them no problem that way.

Disregard all that - they're showing now...d'oh!

JCSXJ,

What lift combination and trimming are you running?

Thanks,

Kevin

My lift is right around 5.5". I trimed the rear to the pinch seam and the front to the top of the stock flares. I rub the control arms when I have it twisted up real bad, but thats about it.

13 002.jpg

Theres mine with 7-8" lift with 33's. Jeff CamoXJ

JCSXJ, can't see the pics. I have 32's with 3.25 inches of backspacing with 4.5 inches of lift. Are you worried about rubbing, or looks? To me it looks fine and has no rubbing, however I don't have flares and have cut a fair amount.

Starboard M said:
JCSXJ, can't see the pics. I have 32's with 3.25 inches of backspacing with 4.5 inches of lift. Are you worried about rubbing, or looks? To me it looks fine and has no rubbing, however I don't have flares and have cut a fair amount.

I am worried about rubbing. From the looks of things I may have to trim some more or add more lift.

Can you post pictures of yours with 3.25 backspacing?

Thanks,

Kevin

Here is my setup as it sits now. 33x12.5 15's w/ 3.75 backspacing. RE 5.5 w/ ACOS in the front.

IM000568.jpg

mini_DSC00051.sized.jpg

Pass. Rear semi-stuff

mini_DSC00053.sized.jpg

I'd be stuffing more in the front but see if you can guess what is limiting me in the next picture.

mini_DSC00049.sized.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Scott

Your wish is my comand...Here are some. I will add more tonight. It looks very similar to sintax, but with 32s. You haven't said what lift you have, but with 4.5, I could get by with 33's. The front is nowhere near rubbing and the rear, is perfect for 32's. With 33's it might rub, but I don't think it will. I have folded over to the pinch seam in the rear and in the front I did a large amount of trimming.

Sorry I didn't get the pics sooner. Here they are. They aren't the best shots, but the get the point across. The front has very good flex, but the rear still has the sway bar on, and doesn't flex as well.

THanks for the help guys. It looks like I will be going with the popular choice of 4.5 backspacing to fit those tires. With the set up I was going to do, I would have had to lift more and I am wanting to keep the center of gravity down.

If anyone is interested in running this combination, I will give a 10% discount to NAXJA members on my ebay auction for these wheels. PM me if you might be interested.

Kevin

Back