• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" LIFT AND 32'S...??

red91

NAXJA Forum User
Have a 91 with 3" lift, and am getting back some 32's from a buddy of mine.
Wheels are offset so I shouldn't rub on the inside, but am wondering if I'll have enough clearance?

ONE other complication, I have 3.07 gears. Dont know how well 32's will do with that gearing. Should be getting my hands on a dana 44 soon, and since I have more time than $$ don't mind waiting and running my 235s for awhile longer.

Feasable or not? If consensus is my gears won't like the 32's I'll wait.

thanks in advance... :roll:

Doable but not enjoyable, especially on the street where you can't use low range. You'll burn up the clutch faster too, but not to say it won't last a couple years that way.

i run a 3" lift with 31's and at full stuff i have some clearance issues, even with trimmed fenders

32s with 3.07 gears? Sounds like a 5spd for sure. And you're gonna just hate that combination. I'd either regear now or hold on to those tires until you can.

My 31x10.50 MT/Rs stuffed perfectly under a 3" lift. Simultaneous scuffs on the top, front, and rear of the fenderwells. With 32s, you're going to have to push the front axle forward and start trimming the front wheelwell, at the least.

i also run 3.75" bs wheels, if you have about 4.5 or 4.75 that would be perfect with the 3" and 32's imho

It's doable... I'm running swamper 32x10.50's with 2" of lift. I've trimmed quite a bit, but not past the pinch seam in the rear... Also I've added longer bump stops in the front and added some tubing between the rear bumpstop and the frame, to keep my tires out of the fenders. Here's a pic, it doesn't flex like mad but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out:

P1010321.JPG

Click here for more pics...

Back