• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone know where to get used 35's

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking to save a little coin by getting some used 35's would prefer mtr's or BFG mud's that could last a year or so but I would be open to anything. PM me if anyone sees something. thankx.

Willis said:

I'd say 40% tread on those is a stretch.

Tires.com has good prices, but if you order from them do yourself a favor and don't order from Discount 'Direct', where they send them to you. Pay a few bucks more and get them through the store...so you get the warranty. If you want better geographical coverage and pay a few bucks LESS, check ou Wal-Mart. I don't have personal experience with them, but have heard some good stuff about them. As for Discount, they are great with their warranties. I bought a set of ATs from a friend who bought them at Discount (a brand that Discount carries) and when I needed balancing they did it for free for ME. They also patched one of them for free when I picked up a 3/8" bolt, also for free. My tread is getting low so I'm heading back to them for a set of BFG MTs (unless I get a DD, then it'll be bias-ply Swampers).

HTH

wannabe said:
Im looking to save a little coin by getting some used 35's would prefer mtr's or BFG mud's that could last a year or so but I would be open to anything. PM me if anyone sees something. thankx.
I have a set of used 33x12.50.15's that I will sell you. They are Wildcat EXT. I would say about 40% on three and 25% on the 4th, but if you could find another one, you will have a FS spare. Where in OR are you? I am in Beaverton. If you are close enough, you can come over and see them. Make me an offer.

(4) Goodyear MT/R 35x12.50x15. Approx. 85% tread, some scuffs from running a Detroit on the street. Great shape, no sidewall damage, etc. They're on 15x8 Black Rock Crawlers on 4.5" bolt pattern with 3.75" backspacing. Mounted, balanced and ready to run. $750.

John

Thankx for all the help but I picked up a set of BFG's with less than a 1000mi. with the americas tire warranty for 500. smokin deal. I also picked up a set of never mounted rock crawlers for 75.

howdy i might have some that ya can Have (free) they got about 3" lugs left but the thing is thay are 36x12.5.16 Swamper TSL

i put thoes on so that i wouldn't eat up my 38's on the drive up from CA.... here is a question anyone know of a shop in the Ft Lewis area that will mount 38's?

do ya still have those tires for free? how much tread is left on them?

brandon
Whrzmud said:
howdy i might have some that ya can Have (free) they got about 3" lugs left but the thing is thay are 36x12.5.16 Swamper TSL

i put thoes on so that i wouldn't eat up my 38's on the drive up from CA.... here is a question anyone know of a shop in the Ft Lewis area that will mount 38's?

thats cool, let me know when ya want to get rid of them, and i'll come get them... oh, what do ya mean by 3" of tread, that sounds like new tires!

brandon

Back