• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are the REAL pics?!

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
I appreciate a great off-roading picture as much as anyone and I thank all those that posted the beautiful shots of great trails, gorgeous sunsets, and awesome rigs.
That said, where are the pics of NACfest after dark, you know the ones; Beez and BC daring each other to do tequilla ass shots, Intrepid passed out naked, the secret-hole-in-the-shower-door shots of Phunk.
Comon guys, we know they're out there. Don't hoard them all to yourselves. Show us the REAL NACfest.

lol only you would wish for that, kid.....;) j/k man;)

kid4lyf said:
I appreciate a great off-roading picture as much as anyone and I thank all those that posted the beautiful shots of great trails, gorgeous sunsets, and awesome rigs.
That said, where are the pics of NACfest after dark, you know the ones; Beez and BC daring each other to do tequilla ass shots, Intrepid passed out naked, the secret-hole-in-the-shower-door shots of Phunk.
Comon guys, we know they're out there. Don't hoard them all to yourselves. Show us the REAL NACfest.

Don't lie you want the secret shower shots of Beezil :wow:

ladywolf said:
lol only you would wish for that, kid.....;) j/k man;)
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment but have you met some of the freaks here? I've always taken great pride in my freakdom but these guys scare me.

ChEwBaCcA said:
Don't lie you want the secret shower shots of Beezil :wow:
Naa, if I wanted that I'd just ask him for them. He's pretty generous with that stuff.

kid4lyf said:

I didn't shower. :laugh3:

PhunkadelicXJ said:
I didn't shower. :laugh3:
Thanks, I can't make it out to NACfest because of work, I spend the whole weekend either working or taxiing (sp?) teenage kids around, and now you go and screw up a perfectly good visual.
Thanks. Thanks a lot.

lol kid i guess all of us are closet freaks in one way or another:D myself included:)
teenage kids? yours? or someone elses? i know when i go home i'll have a neice and 3 newphews to divide my attention between

ladywolf said:
lol kid i guess all of us are closet freaks in one way or another:D myself included:)
teenage kids? yours? or someone elses? i know when i go home i'll have a neice and 3 newphews to divide my attention between

I have two boys, my oldest is 20 and my youngest just turned 16 last week.
I may be a kid4lyf, but I've been one for a long, long, long time.

Fore Wheeler said:
now you know why Ang and I sat at the other fire Sat night. :D

C-MuRdaA said:
That explains the stench around your rig on Saturday morning... I thought it was gear oil. :eyes:

Both of you!
thefinger.gif

Hey P

We're still waiting on those Saturday night pix...you know the one. Or is the rest of the world not ready for rasinettes.

woody said:
Hey P

We're still waiting on those Saturday night pix...you know the one. Or is the rest of the world not ready for rasinettes.

I saving that pic all for myself! :laugh2::laugh2:

HA! Actually, I turned it over to Beezil, I want nothing to do with it, looks like he saving it all for himself. :shhh:

PhunkadelicXJ said:
I saving that pic all for myself! :laugh2::laugh2:

HA! Actually, I turned it over to Beezil, I want nothing to do with it, looks like he saving it all for himself. :shhh:

I am sure that this has nothing to do with me, right?
If the raisenettes in question are mine, the wyfe says that they are 'just the right size'.
This thread is completely fine without pics.
:jester:

Last edited:
Back