• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My almost roll

Man I wish I was with you guys that day just to see the look on your face.

When I go back will you do that again please?

That's one memorable trail for many people now. It either goes super smooth, or super crappy. I'm still lost as to what happened to you...nothing broke?

We need to spend part of a day and try to get those rocks out of the hole in that trail, there is pretty much nothing scary about it anymore with that filled up...unless weird shit happens or you take a crazy line.

I fell in the hole that's no longer there two years ago...we need that back.:) one ton also fell to shame from that hole right after me.

170272_4_full.jpg

Every time I see that video I keep thinking it won't shock me, but now that it has sound I'm even more shocked....only thing that shocks me more is that i was filming and didnt' say a word...I was nearly 100% sure I said at least a few holy s**ts and f**ks LOL. Great vid bro, and am still very grateful nothing went wrong there.
Skorpyo

yellow it almost sounded to me like when he slid, he mighta snapped a branch or somethin on the trail.

man STROKER you are nuts. that trail is nuts. but its fun. i like watching everyone on that trail. good times. are you ready to do it again sometime soon?

ben, you're my hero...you make more loud noises on the trail than anyone i can think of. who would have thought aluminum exploding would be so loud?

My guess as to what happened would be that your rear locker became disengaged at that moment, and the rear brakes were not working too well.

Skorpyo said:
only thing that shocks me more is that i was filming and didnt' say a word...I was nearly 100% sure I said at least a few holy s**ts and f**ks LOL. Great vid bro, and am still very grateful nothing went wrong there.
Skorpyo

watching the tape you said, delayed, but you said "woo that was intense"

Thanks again to my videographer.....

hey did anyone else get a different angle on that and if so i would love a copy of it....

STROKER

Back