• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap way to get the rear end back to the right height

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
so i have a 4.5 inch lift on my jeep right now, well thats the front i guess, the rear has a 3 inch AAL, 1.5 inch shackle, and 1 inch block. the rear end is stil a little saggy compared to the front. whats a real cheap good way i can get this guy even other than buying full leaf packs???? should i swap out the AAL for another leaf spring? I could use some advice from someone in the same situation.

thanks

dellstopjeep said:
i have seen that the dakota main leaf works, but what about using an mj main leaf?
The Dakota main leaf does not work. The MJ main leaf is 5 inches too long.

You take the Dakota pack apart, toss the main leaf or cut off the eyes, and bolt everything up under your existing XJ main leaf. Put the other XJ leaves out behind the shed.

And lose the block fer Gawd's sake.

You need the spring under dakota packs I think its the older ones. All you really need is a pack from basically anything sua. I have mixed packes with mj, xj, and yj leaves.

Back