• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Lift Parts

I am looking at buying a Rubicon Express 3.5" Super-Flex Suspension Kit for my '98 XJ. Just seeing if anyone has installed this and what they think of it? Any good deals on sites for it right now? Also, does it include everything that I would need?

shotstopper said:
I am looking at buying a Rubicon Express 3.5" Super-Flex Suspension Kit for my '98 XJ. Just seeing if anyone has installed this and what they think of it? Any good deals on sites for it right now? Also, does it include everything that I would need?
theres tons of threads talking about RE lifts and this lift in particular... as for pricing, i'd call dirk at DPG offroad. he has the best prices

brandon

another vote for fullsizeXJgear.com...
i have that lift in my 99 with the add-a-leaf.. the rear started at aprox 4.5" and has settled to 3.5" since october... the ride sits as high as it should have from the factory and doesnt draw alot of attention unless someone knows XJs.... my only complaint is the TERRAFLEX 3.5" coils i used are sagged to 2.5" in the same time.... good kit but GET THE ADJUSTABLE TRACKBAR!!!! there are bandaid fixes for the axle offset but do it right...

mike

Last edited:
sidriptide said:
another vote for fullsizeXJgear.com

mike

One more vote for Richard! And listen to his advice too: I decided to save a few $$ and get fixed lowers and now I'm regretting not going with adjustable (didn't take me long to grow a bit more again)

What they said, If I could have done it again I would have substituted quite a few parts. I got the the good ole' 3.5" superflex with full rear packs. What I should have done was gotten the trac bar, substituted the fixed lcas for adj., added adj. ucas, added extended front brake lines, substituted crappy RE discos for JKS, and gotten OME shocks. That would have been perfect, and also would have planned for an sye.............. :greensmok That way I wouldn't be spending my money now on getting the parts I should have had in the first place.

Back