• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Longer leaf perches!

giranger

NAXJA Forum User
Where do you get them? Need to replace mine and need some longer ones. Thanks Jeff CamoXJ

The ones I got from M.O.R.E. are nice,about 7" long!

Mopar Performance perches are cheap! And 6" long. I just got a set. There is a thread with the PN in it.

DSCF0027.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

I made them to add 1" lift as well. I guess you could add up to 2" if you wanted. This is a ton better than any block and you don't have to mess with taking your OEM perchers off. Unless you already have, then just cut the radius on the 2x.250 wall and your good to go.

Sorry for the late response but dont have my computer here yet, just moved to Kentucky from Arizona. I want to remove the old perches (I have 1/2" steel strap on top of old perches) and incorporate the shim. The holes were elongated in the original and I dont think we installed the 1/2" in the correct position. Thats why I want to replace them. I will check out the mentioned or make my own. Thanks Jeff CamoXJ

Rubicon Express antiwrap perches. they add from 1/2" to 3/4" of lift and they are longer. they also have extra holes offset so that you can locate the axle back further than stock.

www.fullsizexjgear.com has them available and he should have better than RE pricing.

giranger said:
Where do you get them? Need to replace mine and need some longer ones. Thanks Jeff CamoXJ

Back