• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Race Ace Hood Louvers?

I was flipping through the JP Marketplace in my June issue when I noticed an ad for RaceAce Hood Louvers. I went ahead and took a lot at their website, but it didn't have much to offer in the way of Jeep specific applications. So I was wondering if anyone runs this particular brand? I did search the forum and I appears most people run junkyard finds. Any opinons on the subject would be appreciated thx!

jammerjamesharmon said:
Those look great, have you gotten a price quote on them? What has keep me from getting them is wet weather. I don't like the thought of having to block them up some how every time it rains.

James

www.geocities.com/jammerjamesharmon

Last time I looked at them, they wanted something like $100 for a pair of the unfinished vents. I ended up getting a pair of the LeBaron vents for like $20. Rain for me has not been a problem either, and we've been getting a bit of it here in Washington lately.

Back