• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

next Meet&Greet?

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Are there any Meet&Greets scheduled anytime soon, hopefully somewhere within an hour of Oceanside? San Diego, Oceanside, Carlsbad, maybe as far north as Hemet...I know very little about the geography down here, but I have a Thomas guide and an atlas to find my way. Plus the ever helpful Yahoo Maps and MapQuest.com...

Well, at some point I'm thinking of getting one going at SpeedZone in CIty of Industry, a litlte north of what you want (just east of the 605 & 60) but it's a fun place. Whenever I figure out free time I'll schedule it...

Sequoia

Yeah, I'd read about that in another forum so I looked it up, and I'd most likely be able to make it on a weekend depending on cashflow. They don't pay me enough! ;)

There are lots of us in north county san diego. We need to set up a meet & greet in San marcos at maybe san Marcos Brewery ? Good way to get out of the house have a beer and B.S. jeep stuff. How about every first Tuesday of the mounth?

Dave et al,

I'd be up for that. SM brewery has some good beers. Can you reserve the front parking for XJ's?????

Want to pre-run this later this month or next week so I can hear about the Bronco peak run??

Ray

Would love to see a meet n greet near Oceanside Area. The local Mustang club and rice burners meet at the Mobil station off College and Oceanside Blvd or maybe we can meet at D&B's in La Mesa. I can possibly make it out on that date depending on whether my Junk is still running at that time.

Matt

That Mobil is right down the street from my place. Where you at Matt? I'd be up for the San Marcos meet, let me know if the first Tuesday date is finalized. I should be able to get there around maybe 6:30-7. My boss doesn't necessarily let us leave on time, spend the last half of the day sitting around doing nothing. Good time to check up on the forums here I guess.... :)

BlackSport96 said:
That Mobil is right down the street from my place. Where you at Matt?

Hey I am just up the hill from the Mobil! Am right off of temple hights and o'side blvd. We could meet up at my house and drive on up to the M&G. Just warning you ahead of time, dont pet my rottweiler. He loves to ride around in the XJ but, I just found out that he loves to chomp on peoples hands also! :chef: :roflmao:

dont pet my rottweiler. He loves to ride around in the XJ but, I just found out that he loves to chomp on peoples hands also!
Duly noted:) I'm just off College on Waring, by the Home Depot. I think it would be great to see a bunch of XJs all together...better than all the Civics and such!

David Taylor said:
this is still on
So tonight at the San Marcos brewery? 7pm sounds good to me. I may be able to get my wife to go or convince her to let me go without her. Either way I'll be there.

Anybody got directions there?

Never mind I got some on Mapquest.com. If anyone else needs them, here they are coming from Oceanside: you take 78E to San Marcos Blvd, go right on San Marcos Blvd to 1080 W San Marcos Blvd.

Who all will be there, and how can I find you? I drive a black 96 4dr Sport (hence the name). Its completely stock except for tinted windows black steel wheels with 235/75 Michelins and a Powered by Jesus sticker on the rear window. I think its a pretty good knock on all the powered by honda rice stickers...:D

Matt, do you want to meet up before we head out?

Last edited:
Look for the Red XJ with lots of bling - that will be evil Dave's rig.

Mine will be a 2dr Red XJ.

Keith will have a black 2dr.

Dont know who else will be there. Maybe Ron and Charles since they live close by.

Also the brewery is right next to a Sears repair building which is next to Edwards theaters.

Back