• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back from Cincinnati

Scott Mac

NAXJA Member #10
NAXJA Member
Every thing went well, Sean had a blood transfusion Thrusday night. Doc's believed we was to small for the amount of blood required by the study. And he had his first dose of study medication yesterday, so far no adverse reactions to it. Now we just wait and see if it works.

One Ton: we'll continue the game of phone tag when I head back down the weekend of 5/10 maybe we meet for lunch/dinner on Sunday on my way back home.

One more thing: I was pulling into the apartment complex in the Glendale/Woodlawn area on Friday only to see a Silver lifted late model XJ with Utah plates pulling out. I was driving a blue WJ. Anybody here?

We're pulling for you guys, find myself thinking about you all from time to time throughout the day. Are you looking at six months in Cincy or is Sean going to be going back and forth? Hope all goes well. TC

Scott, Steph, and Sean- we're all pullin' for ya.

Oh yeah, Scott- tag, you're it :D

Sean

Beezil said:
Scott, I'll bet you already know where the Mongolian BBQ is, don't you?

The closest one is in Columbus. Cincinnati is to far behind the times. They're still debating wether or not Pete Rose should be in the hall of fame.

Back