• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A request for the trailering types

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
I'm wondering if anybody that is trailering their junk to the CG but not the park would be willing to let me use their truck to get my junk back and forth from the CG to the park for the days I'm there. I'll drive my junk on the road, but it would be nice to be able to go faster than 15mph. Plus, as always, I plan on pushing the limits a little too much and most likely will need to be towed back to camp anyhow. I don't see us breaking down the motorhome every morning to go to the park with it either.

Sean

onetonxj i may be able to help you out. but you would have to talk w/ my father when we get there. look for a big white van/truck thingy and then the black xj its towing. talk to the young kid first(me) and i will see if i cant get you the hook up

Fore Wheeler said:
I'm in the same boat, however I've already lined up a nice Detroit based Grand Cherokee and trailer to get me there and back, right Scott??

I thought I talked you out of that? What happened to the plate swaping idea? Can your rigs be parked at the park? :looser:

Scott Mac. said:
I thought I talked you out of that? What happened to the plate swaping idea? Can your rigs be parked at the park? :looser:

I'm gonna bring the plate and such, I've just never drove it on the road at speed, ever. It's not a big deal to use the bus to get my Jeep to the trail head, and it may be easier to do that.

Sean, if I do that, I can haul your trailer/Jeep behind me too, that way you can be cool just by riding in the bus, this would kill two birds with one International. I just put subs and amps in the bus so it thumps now too. :shocked:

Fore Wheeler said:
I'm gonna bring the plate and such, I've just never drove it on the road at speed, ever. It's not a big deal to use the bus to get my Jeep to the trail head, and it may be easier to do that.

Sean, if I do that, I can haul your trailer/Jeep behind me too, that way you can be cool just by riding in the bus, this would kill two birds with one International. I just put subs and amps in the bus so it thumps now too. :shocked:

Now that would be stylin'. We'll figure it out. I'll drive it if I have to, it just sucks holding up all that traffic on the main road.

OneTonXJ said:
Now that would be stylin'. We'll figure it out. I'll drive it if I have to, it just sucks holding up all that traffic on the main road.

lets plan on using the bus to get me and you to the trail head, bring your favorite prewheelin CD to get us in the mood, and I'll have some cold ones in the cooler for the way back to camp, of course I won't have any cuz I'll be driving.

silver rigs trimmed in yellow rock.

for those who may be wondering, I didn't choose yellow cuz OneNut had yellow, I did it cuz I have good taste, and that must go for Sean too.

Back