• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shocks for RE 5.5

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Im building my 99 XJ using a custom long arm kit and RE's 5.5 kit. Im looking for ideas and LENGTHS of shocks to run. There is a good deal on Bilstein 5100's on pirate's vendor forum and would like to get some depending on what people think. Please help as the bilstein deal is over on the 30th and I might not have my xj in the air just yet.

wannabe, go for the bilsteins....you wont regret it.

Kris

email mike @ rubicon express.....i had to ask him the same question. i dont remember now what i bought to run on mine.

And thank you for all that you and your people are doing for all of us right now. You guys and gals dont get all the credit and respect that you all deserve and for that iam sorry. Do what you gotta do and come back safe.

wanna be, i know, i gotta.....i now have another new jeep to play w/ (dandeccico's cj5:D)

Kris

BTW yr up late in oregon.....its almost 2330......then again its 1030 here in baghdad

What you talkin bout its not even lunch time yet. I work from 7:30 to 8am. Ouch. But there is one benefit I can outparty anyone LOL. Its 6:30am wanna crack another one.

LOL same here, i work from 1830 (630pm) till 0630, or thereabouts....was up late today finishing paperwork and stuff for the CJ.....so now it shall shortly be mine:) and i gotta go to corvallis when i get back to pick it up....maybe i'll drop in and see ya

Kris

do a search! theres a post on here that deals with compressed, extended lengths. i'd flex it, and then decide what you want to get

What makes you think Ladywolf is in the military? I think shes there trying to scam some old military Cherokees for parts! One of those 'civilian positions' we hear so much about!!! :gag:

gee thanx jump! i really appreciate it.....go check out the nw baghdad subchapter....proof i'm here:D

Kris

Back