• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS Suspension

Eddie OConnor

NAXJA Forum User
Just recieved a gift certificate for any suspension lift for a Jeep from BDS and would like to know what it's worth. BDS doesn't list prices. Anyone know what BDS Charge for their lift kits?

thompson97 said:
get the biggest, most complete, most expensive one offered. then sell it on ebay.

Common sense would dictate the gift certificate has limited money on it and he's probably asking about prices so he can figure out what he can get with the certificate and his budget.

I would say send them an email asking about the lift you're interested in or calling them and asking.

I am using their 3.5" YJ front springs on the front of my MJ, they were 60-something-dollars each without bushings (another $15 each). on the website they list all the retailers with phone numbers, call one of them to ask about prices.

kunaji said:
Common sense would dictate the gift certificate has limited money on it and he's probably asking about prices so he can figure out what he can get with the certificate and his budget.

I would say send them an email asking about the lift you're interested in or calling them and asking.

apparently my lack of common sense has rendered my ability to use sarcasm effectively. i know what a gift certificate is, but thank you for for the the refresher. i was simply trying to voice my opinion of BDS products.

on a more helpful note, http://www.4by4connection.com/bdssuspensions.html may help. they dont list prices (or components for an xj for that matter) but contacting them may help you figure out your situation. i apologize for the poorly delivered caustic remarks directed at BDS products. i just don't like them.

Back