• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking For Kingsize

xjmoser

NAXJA Forum User
Robert

Send Me A Pm About The Brake Lines I Bought From You 2 Months Ago And Still Have Not Received

Thanks

Anyone Talk To Him? Is He Still Around

He frequents SocalXJ. Just post a message there calling him a 'poser' or something & he'll get right back to you. :)

-jb

HE FINALLY SENT ME A PM SAYING HE WAS SORRY AND HES NOT LIKE THAT AND TO CALL HIM ON HIS CELL. WELL IVE CALLED AT LEAST 8 TIMES AND LEFT MESSAGES TO CALL ME BACK. NOTHING YET. I REALLY DONT MEAN TO MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS BUT I SENT HIM $80.00 AND GOT SCREWED BY SOME JERKOFF :smsoap: .

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY UNLESS HES STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU WITH THE ITEM IN HAND.

KINGSIZE THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU FEEL GUILTY ABOUT SCREWING OVER A FELLOW JEEPER JUST SEND THE MONEY BACK TO ME. YOU HAVE THE ADDRESS IN YOUR PM I SENT YOU.

THANKS FOR LISTENING,
TOM

Did ya ever try to call him at Kilby Enterprises, that is where he works, has to pickup the pnone there

Back