• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

high point of spring break...

I hafta say, I'm a bit disappointed with your post.....

you said "springbreak" and I was lookin for snapperpix....

work on that next time willya?

I thought we were going to get some good carnage pics......and now this.

CRASH

Isn't that called Bait and Switch, I thought I wasn't interested in this thread but then I click on it anyway and find an interesting battery mod :mad: ; )

cool mod! What size K&N cone is that? Is it a Rusty's air tube kit?

pn RE-0810, 9"x6"x4 5/8".

Not a rustys, just the original 90* tube from the '98's original intake, minus airbox, flipped the computer over close to the firewall.

1 7/8" long 3" od steel tube, fits perfect in kn, but somewhat loose in factory tube. oem plastic clamp ran out of circumference, I doubted that a hose clamp would clamp down sufficently to compensate for the gap, but didn't bother to try it.

Solved that by ample permatex black silicone adhesive/sealant and four sheet metal screws at 3, 6, 9, 12 o'clock positions

I then drilled a hole in the side of the intake tube for the pcv tube (I think it's that), snipped off the ribbed end of the plastic tube and just shoved it in.

I'll post photos of the install by sunday.

Mike

ps Beezil,

If they won't let me post one of her pix as an Avatar, I'll throw caution into the wind and see how long it takes for her to discover them through word of mouth.

This #%@ is what gets me into trouble.

And I just started to strighten out my life...

Is that what they mean by a "stinky pinky"?

CRASH

Back