• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuse and Relay locations for a '95 (i have no manual)

cidion

NAXJA Forum User
I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to maybe take a photo of a scan of their fusebox from a 95 XJ, and send it my way?

I don't have a manual, and there are about 15 fuses missing from the box. I only need to know what they go to, so that I can track down the wires that they go to as well...long story, ask and I'll tell.

So yeah. maybe a photo of the floorboard with what they all do..

Same goes for relays too...

thanks NAXJA folk.

cidion said:
I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to maybe take a photo of a scan of their fusebox from a 95 XJ, and send it my way?

I don't have a manual, and there are about 15 fuses missing from the box. I only need to know what they go to, so that I can track down the wires that they go to as well...long story, ask and I'll tell.

So yeah. maybe a photo of the floorboard with what they all do..

Same goes for relays too...

thanks NAXJA folk.
HI IF YOU TURN THE LID OVER IT SHOWS THE FUSES THAT ARE RELATED TO YOUR JEEP. ALL THE CAVITYS DON'T CONTAIN FUSES JUST THE ONES YOUR JEEP NEEDS BADGE714 [email protected]

Back