• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tie rods

indulf

NAXJA Forum User
anyone know of good aftermarket high strength tie rods out there? i would make one, but i need it fast and im in the process of moving (which means no fab work for a while).

i know rustys has one at 99 bucks. how much is the JKS? who sells them? any others out there that are worth looking at?

thanks-
indulf

tie rod

Big Daddy Offroad's go for 69, JKS for 89-100. Rubicon 134. You can get bigdaddy's tie rod at there web site as the name is .com

I have Rusty's steering conversion laying around with three brand new tie rod ends ( the one connecting the drag link to the tie rod needs replaceing) I would sell it to ya for $50 plus shipping if you are interested. E-mail me at [email protected]

thanks for the offer, but im going to stick with the inverted Y for a while. this is just a temporary fix. planning on a WJ steering/brake swap, and once that happens the HD tie rod will get swapped over to my other XJ which wil hopefully by then be on 31s.

thats again :)

indulf

Back