• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newby...sort of.

Cherokid

NAXJA Forum User
I just picked up my next jeep. The last one was about six years ago. The new one is an '89 limited that's in decent shape. 235kmiles, some rust under the windshield, back two mirrors are slow, back two door locks don't work, etc, etc. I love it! I'll be surfing the archives to fix what's wrong and looking forward to wheeling it in the not so distant future. (Once I get confident that it won't leave me stranded.) It's good to have a real 4x again. I tried wheeling my Ford Aspire....nuf said.
Cherokid.

Cherokid said:
I just picked up my next jeep. The last one was about six years ago. The new one is an '89 limited that's in decent shape. 235kmiles, some rust under the windshield, back two mirrors are slow, back two door locks don't work, etc, etc. I love it! I'll be surfing the archives to fix what's wrong and looking forward to wheeling it in the not so distant future. (Once I get confident that it won't leave me stranded.) It's good to have a real 4x again. I tried wheeling my Ford Aspire....nuf said.
Cherokid.

Howdy. If you can make it, stop by the meet and greet up in Fullerton on Thursday to meet some of the locals.

Back