• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best options......

chameleo78

NAXJA Forum User
OK, so I'm ready for some more air. I don't get to do a lot of off road driving so I need something practicle, but I want to be capable when I do go out. I want 3-4 inches of decent lift and good travel. I'm running 30x9.5's on my stock rims right now and only get rubbing when I go full lock to the left. I will probably keep the 30's for a while and get 31's when I need new tires. Basically I know what is out there, a lot of 3" lifts that get you 2.5 or less and some 4.5", 5.5", and 6" kits also. I don't necessarily want to go to the full 4.5", but also don't want to end up with only 2" of lift after a year. What do you think is the best compromise between my two choices? And what brand has woreked for you? By this I mean, least sag, best on-road and off-road ride, least sag, and good flex. I'm most likely going to get new leaves in the rear and would like to stay away from spacers and blocks as much as possible; extended shackles are an option though. Thanks for your time and opinions.

My first choice would be RE,followed by Rusty's.

Back