• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some large parts I could bring if anyone is interested

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
I just picked up a smashed up heep. It still has the motor(4.0 renix)/tranny(aw4)/tcase(242, I think haven't looked yet). I was wondering if anybody would want any of these parts. There's no interior left in it and not a straight body panel on the thing. The motor will be missing the throttle body and all the vaccum hoses. Everything is still in the engine compartment, so if you need any of that I can probably bring it. Make a reasonable offer on the stuff and it's yours.

I'm posting this here cuz I'm not willing to ship any of it and figured I could bring it if anyone was interested. Everything goes to the shredder the day I get back from the event.

I will give you your 12 pack for just the axle shafts. That way I can have a couple of spares.

John :farmer:

I don't have the time to tear it apart. The brakes are already off it. Still want it?

Let me see if I can find a place to put it when I get home. If so, then yes.... will it fit in the back of the jeep?

John

Back