• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello, I am new!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Hi,just wanted to introduce myself! I am a new XJ owner. Just picked it up in February. I live in Ontario. Here is a list of mods:

1992 Jeep XJ Automatic 4x4 Sport
3.5" Superlift lift
ProComp LCA
RS9000x f/r w/incab control kit
31" BFG k/o
15x7 Eagle alloys
Rear sway bar removed
TBS/open filter element
Dynomax cat back exhaust
Major Oil leak ("my jeep doesnt leak, it marks it's territory!")

Just curious if anyone wanted to do a meet and greet sometime soon

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26305

read up and sign up...

Its also customary to bring a 6 pack of fine beer for the first 3 people who greet you.

Nice to meet you my name is Scott and I'm very fond of Newcastle BrownAle.

Hope to see you in Big Bear.

-Scott

Welcome to NAXJA you'll find that there is a lot of member in your neck of the woods, I'm from Ventura County and so far there are about 4 or 5 members that I know. May some day will meet.

Oh come on!!
There are no hard core XJ's in VC!!!
JEEEZE!
All the cool ones live in the DESERT! :twak:
BTW don't listen to any other people here...only me....the rest will
'lead you down a path of unrigheousness'
Believe me....
Rick
:D

Welcome from the West...Redondo Beach to be precise. You're invited to come on out to Big Bear June 12 - 13, should be fun. I'm thinking of getting a meet and greet set up for the Inland Empire in the near future, it'd be in City of Industry at SpeedZone (www.speedzone.com), I just haven't figured out the scheduling yet...

Sequoia

I sent you a PM, then it occured to me that your new and might not know what it is. Anyhow, I'm putting a lift on my XJ tomorrow in Costa Mesa (about an hour from you) Let me know and I'll get you directions and what not if you want to come out. They'll be other people there too if you want to meet a few.

-Marisha

I feel at home all ready. I am looking to see if I can make the Big Bear run! Sounds like fun.

I would ove the meet and greet, sounds like even more fun!!

As far as the lift tomorrow, I have plans, but it would hav been fun! :D

Glad to see some many XJ'rs around!

Jump This said:
Oh come on!!
There are no hard core XJ's in VC!!!
JEEEZE!
All the cool ones live in the DESERT! :twak:
BTW don't listen to any other people here...only me....the rest will
'lead you down a path of unrigheousness'
Believe me....
Rick
:D

Don't listen to this guy, look at his avater, it's a cut and paste, he's afraid to come to Ventura County, we would make him come out to Shredder Canyon on Sunday with us :moon:

Hi all you so cal guy's Iam pretty new also.I have posted a couple of times.
I used to work at don a vee now known as power.Recently moved to Long
Beach Chrysler JEEP. I went up and ran some Big Bear trails last weekend.
I'm gonna try to make it up there with you guy's in june. Would like to meet
you'all

Welcome aboard! I hope to see everyone at one of these meet-n-greets. Event time seems to be my problem ( I get off at 6:30ish and there in orange county at 7:00pm) Did I mention I rolled my Jeep! Pounded it out, replaced some glass and ready for Rubicon in June!

Rabbit

ryurabbit said:
Welcome aboard! I hope to see everyone at one of these meet-n-greets. Event time seems to be my problem ( I get off at 6:30ish and there in orange county at 7:00pm) Did I mention I rolled my Jeep! Pounded it out, replaced some glass and ready for Rubicon in June!

Rabbit
IF you can get here by 8ish or just after you'll be just in time :D

Hey Kejtar, i see you are selling your 4.11's.....any reason?? How much you asking?

tcm glx said:
Hey Kejtar, i see you are selling your 4.11's.....any reason?? How much you asking?

Oh... 4.11's are already sold, sorry. In regards to a reason, well, it's a chain reaction/domino effect thing: I have a D44 and I wanted to put it in. Since I'm going to put in an axle and a locker, why not regear the rear? Since I'm regearing, where would I like to end up? 4.88's sounded like a good place since I'm planning to get 33's by end of summer (for Moab) and the rest is history.

I didn't roll in Calico! What you talkin bout willis!

Rabbit

Fullsizexj said:
so is it a new roll or the same one you had before Calico ?

Back