• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 MJ dana 44 rear into a 91 Xj

red91

NAXJA Forum User
By re doing the spring perches will this work? Eagle, I know YOU KNOW... Found one at work and since they seem to go before I can get one, I'll take this and work with it if its not too difficult. Or I'll just bide my time.

thanks in advance guys... :spin3:

Last edited:
red91inWA a.k.a. scott f. said:
By re doing the spring perches will this work? Eagle, I know YOU KNOW... Found one at work and since they seem to go before I can get one, I'll take this and work with it if its not too difficult. Or I'll just bide my time.

thanks in advance guys... :spin:
IIRC that's al you gotta do. Poke around on mod tech as I'm pretty sure someone talked about it :)

you have to move the spring perches and add shock mounts.

yep move the spring perches and actually you can use the old stock mj spring perches for the shock mounts by using them spring over. but it does limit wheel travel

picture.JPG

Here is how I mounted my rear shocks. on top of d44 with a new 1 3/4" shock mount bar on top

You can also see the stock MJ spring bracket next 2 the wheel with the stud still onit

Back