• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what fittings directly to sanden pump

andyr354

NAXJA Forum User
What fittings can I use to directly connect to the threads on a sanden compressor? This is the stock compressor on an 89XJ.

I don't have stock lines to modify with compression fittings. Lots of people sort of mention them in searches but never specify what exactly they are.

Thanks

You can get them at onboardair.com, they are $25 for a pair. I have seen other fittings used but nothing that looked as good as these.

standard.jpg

I found 3/4 NPT fittings fit onto my Sanden, but they hit the case before they got really tight, so I assumed it would leak. At that point I decided to use the fittings from onboardair.com, and they've worked great ever since. Well worth the $25 IMHO. (these are the ones Useless mentioned and shows above)

Grrrr. a week late for my OBA, but...

Those elbows and HP hoses are sweet.

I retained the factory AC elbows: the output side is common (3/4"NPT?) but the intake side is curious/odd - I had to get a hydraulic fitting & cobble it together.

On the intake side you could simply clamp a hose around the threads, it is just low suction, not really that critical.

Thanks for the line on the other fittings.

Back