• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift party

wolfheartak

NAXJA Member #715
Hey, I know some of you know about this already from the "other" list, but I'm having a lift party this saturday, starting at 9am (I'll be up about 8 so if you show up before that you get to hang outside by yourself). Anyway, It'll be at my/MJR's house in Costa Mesa. It's a RE 3.5 w/ leaf packs, shocks, wheels and tires. Pm me for directions and phone number and all that good stuff if you want to come. FREE FOOD!! (Gotta get you guys to work somehow!) :wave:

-Marisha

Have fun, and keep them guys busy, you do have some of them lined up for a wash and wax and interior detail Right

Fullsizexj said:
Have fun, and keep them guys busy, you do have some of them lined up for a wash and wax and interior detail Right

But of course! My lift party will be all work and no play, NO ONE SITS AROUND BUT ME!!! ;)

-Marisha

wolfheartak said:
But of course! My lift party will be all work and no play, NO ONE SITS AROUND BUT ME!!! ;)

-Marisha

Yeah... I remember certain rock rail install party where someone's main concert was to make sure that the rockrails do not get scratched prior to an install!!!! And of course how to look busy without doing anything.

Kejtar said:
Yeah... I remember certain rock rail install party where someone's main concert was to make sure that the rockrails do not get scratched prior to an install!!!! And of course how to look busy without doing anything.

How about chipped?

Back