• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet and Greet Thur June 3rd

Hey Remi,

Could you possibly make it any earlier? Maybe 6:30 or 7? I get off work in Irvine at 6. And I go south to get home in Aliso Viejo. And Fullerton is north. So I'd have to wait around 2 hours.

I know some others have an issue with your late meet time. You don't want to be the only one there again, do you? :laugh:

xjohnnyc said:
Hey Remi,

Could you possibly make it any earlier? Maybe 6:30 or 7? I get off work in Irvine at 6. And I go south to get home in Aliso Viejo. And Fullerton is north. So I'd have to wait around 2 hours.

I know some others have an issue with your late meet time. You don't want to be the only one there again, do you? :laugh:

I can be there about 7.... so we can start then.

When are we goin to have a meet-n-greet somewhere nearby???? No more than an hours drive!!! How about Anaheim or Ontario? Work with me please. :banghead:

Rabbit

ryurabbit said:
When are we goin to have a meet-n-greet somewhere nearby???? No more than an hours drive!!! How about Anaheim or Ontario? Work with me please. :banghead:

Rabbit

Hey... Fullerton is between Anaheim and you so it's actually closer :D

Kejtar said:
I can be there about 7.... so we can start then.
Cool... I will definitely be there then. Thanks Remi...I'll even buy you a double-double.

xjohnnyc said:
Cool... I will definitely be there then. Thanks Remi...I'll even buy you a double-double.
LOL.... Free burger :D definately can't pass that down.... and if everything goes right (install is going to happen over memorial day weekend!), I will need it as driving on 31's with 4.88's will mean that I will have to have my credit card hooked up to the gas intake for quick and easy access :D

hey guys, ive been on here for a couple weeks been browsing around mostly would love to come to the meet and greet. How long do they usually last i work in DownTown LA get off at about 630 take me atleast a hour to get there. Would it be worth it ?

Thanks Mike

ruggedjeep said:
hey guys, ive been on here for a couple weeks been browsing around mostly would love to come to the meet and greet. How long do they usually last i work in DownTown LA get off at about 630 take me atleast a hour to get there. Would it be worth it ?

Thanks Mike

We'll be there probably till 9 (last 2 I was at we hung around for close to 2 hours). It'll be probably worth it: show up, meet some local people and eat a good burger :D

I might actually be able to make this one although its 60 miles on the 91 fwy!!

Rabbit

ryurabbit said:
I might actually be able to make this one although its 60 miles on the 91 fwy!!

Rabbit

Yeah, but you're going to be making it in the right direction!!! Plus if you make it, I'll buy you a burger :D

June 3rd is a Thursday right?

Rabbit

Kejtar said:
Yeah, but you're going to be making it in the right direction!!! Plus if you make it, I'll buy you a burger :D

Kejtar said:
Plus if you make it, I'll buy you a burger :D
Okay...Remi is buying a burger for everyone who shows up.

WTF? :wstupid: We have one in OC in Santa Ana and you live in Westminster and you can't make it, then you post them in Fullerton. Don't count on me coming from Irvine.

Mike said:
WTF? :wstupid: We have one in OC in Santa Ana and you live in Westminster and you can't make it, then you post them in Fullerton. Don't count on me coming from Irvine.

ummmmm the ones in Fullerton got started before the one in SA IIRC... but noone is forcing anyone to show up.

<edit> Actually WTF? You had to create a new user name just to post that :confused:

Last edited:
Kejtar said:
ummmmm the ones in Fullerton got started before the one in SA IIRC... but noone is forcing anyone to show up.

<edit> Actually WTF? You had to create a new user name just to post that :confused:

One day before the San Diego one I might add. Still what's the deal as SA should be close for you?

No this is my original NAXJA ID FYI.

Back