• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no slip install?

xjhm

NAXJA Forum User
my no slip will be here fri.
is it possible to do the install in a 8.25 29 spline without pulling the diff?
i saw a write up on a dana 35... but couldn't find one on the 8.25 the dana was done in the housing...
oh yeah it has the 3:55 gears from the factory...thanks

No need to pull the carrier,just the passenger side axle!It will take longer to clean everything up than the actual install!

MAKE SURE TO USE PLENTY GREASE!!!! it will act as glue and allow for components to stick where you place them. Also make sure you don't install that last c-clip a step too early (don't ask me how I arrived at that piece of wisdom)

I am working on a writeup as we speak with a few tips. I have pics to go along but I need to get it writen up and have my wife put it up on my web page.

let me see if I can get it done by friday night.

I did mine last Saturday. It was a lot easier than I thought. The directions that come with it are pretty good. If you follow them you shouldn't have any problems.

Rawbrown said:
I am working on a writeup as we speak with a few tips. I have pics to go along but I need to get it writen up and have my wife put it up on my web page.

let me see if I can get it done by friday night.

that would be cool....thanks

Back