• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

general grappler mud terrains

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
i saw some of these at walmart for less than 100 bucks each for 33 12.50's
real good price and the tread looks pretty aggresive, even for a radial. just wan to hear experiences with these tires or if anyone has ran them.

I got them on my MJ, I run rocks mostly. They do good just be careful cause they only have one ply side walls. Somewhat noisy going down the road.

Wade

dellstopjeep said:
i saw some of these at walmart for less than 100 bucks each for 33 12.50's
real good price and the tread looks pretty aggresive, even for a radial. just wan to hear experiences with these tires or if anyone has ran them.

These are your cheaper name brand tires, I know Sam's Club by me in Sacramento, CA has Dunlop Mud Rovers for around that price. I have 35" mtrs and know they are the best tire I've had. They are super aggresive off-road and quite on road. They are pretty cheap at Walmart/Sam's Club. Go to Pirate4x4.com and look up the thread for them. A # of people posted their receipts and Walmart or Sam's should honor that.

Up here in Canuck land Walmart is now advertising Goodyear MT's.... They are Walmart branded but it says right in the add that goodyear makes em and shows a pic of some pretty impressive looking MT's up to 32". Price for 31's is $169 Canadian installed ... not too bad considering the cheapest 31's I have ever been able to find were Marshalls (bascially the same tread pattern as BFG MT's) at $138 Canadian.

DangerBoy said:
Up here in Canuck land Walmart is now advertising Goodyear MT's.... They are Walmart branded but it says right in the add that goodyear makes em and shows a pic of some pretty impressive looking MT's up to 32". Price for 31's is $169 Canadian installed ... not too bad considering the cheapest 31's I have ever been able to find were Marshalls (bascially the same tread pattern as BFG MT's) at $138 Canadian.

Make sure they are not the old style Goodyear MT. That 1 had very weak sidewalls, but had good grip. The Goodyear MTR, like the pic of my avatar, is an extremely good tire both on and off-road and they have come down in price. I have 35" mtrs on my rig with 7" of lift.

Back