• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attn: Remi and others who are interested in testing tires in

G

Remi, and interested others:
I went by Grand Tire today and talked with Chip the owner. He was very helpful and said that he or we would set up a sign up sheet where people could demo BFG tires. As many sets of rims that he had they would mount tires on. Probably about six sets. He would have sizes 31,32,33,35. Sounds like a great oportunity. I for one want to try out some 35s. They also do alignments and anything to do with wheels and brakes. No welding however. The Arches Repair right next door was very accomadating to me today and got my wheel fixed quickly. They do about everything. They have been very helpful to me on two occasions. If you need anymore info then email me. Danno

Hey Danno,

I'd love to try a set of 33s one day. Sign me up, I'm in.

Crunch

I have a set of wheels (two actually)

I could bring down a few sets of wheels to let people use. stock 15x7 5 spokes, and a 15 x 8 Eagle modular of unknown offset. I'm not 100% sure I'll make it down, but I could send them with 'borton' or Jeff Turner (I'm planning on it, but will be down there for a just two weeks before you).

Tires

Danno I would like to try some 33's if still available. I have 33's on it but they are 33 9.50s and 2 are over half worn out.

89 XJ 2 door 6.5" lift rear locker 33's
Terry

Think I could try out a set of the 39" Krawlers that aren't even going to be ready for the competitors until next year? :roll:

Sean

[quote:a45842aa5b="OneTonXJ"]Think I could try out a set of the 39" Krawlers that aren't even going to be ready for the competitors until next year? :roll:

Sean[/quote:a45842aa5b]

There you go.......dreaming again. :lol:

RG

Back