• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FYI, YJ bikini tops fit topless MJs perfectly.

CheapXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'll get pics tomorrow in the sun while wheelin, but this is by far the COOLEST fawkin thing I've EVER done to ANY of my rigs.

the YJ bikini fits PERFECTLY from directly above the windshield trim back over the stock rollbar on an MJ.

something else I noticed today too, YJ soft half doors can be mounted to an MJ (or 4-door XJ) with eye bolts on one end and the latch/striker assembly lines up PERFECTLY with the existing striker pin.

this thing is going to be SOOOOO fawkin awesome when it's done!!!

Hook a brother up with some pics when you put the soft doors in your MJ. I can't picture it. I'd be intersted in doing that to my XJ.

Are those ear grommets part of the new 6pt restraining system I been hearing about :D :D :D :D :D
J/K my daughter just had a bb piercing, 9 months of having to soak it and take care of it. boy if I had to commit to anything for 9 months it better get me tax deduction....

GSequoia said:
that's how we fix sheetmetal in PA! (follows the "no exposed sharp edges rule :D )

the "blood" is just paint, but the door's all smashed in. A tree met the side of the MJ and let's just say the tree won.

part of the reason why it's now topless...

here's a pic w/ the top "down."

Ryan15.jpg

Back