• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

motor mounts..

Weasel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
yes this has been covered before and it seems MORE is the way to go but anyone have any expirence with Raw Brown motor mounts?

http://www.rawbrown.com/

And does MORE offer their torsion rubber mount in bare steel? I've only found the zinc coated ones but the non zinc run a bit cheaper.

Mine are pretty shot, enough that the downpipe can move enough to hit the front driveshaft on hard turns.

also I was noticing that the wranglers can use a 1" lift to help reduce driveline vibes, could this be used on a XJ? I think I would have enough clerance under the hood for the lift, or is it even worth it?

I have had good experience with Rawbrown motor mounts... they have been in my jeep for 2 years.:D

well good. :D I see you listed the duro reading on your site, how does that compare to the rubber that MORE uses? I believe they use a control arm bushing.

Back