• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swr meter

sintax

NAXJA Forum User
Any chance anyone has a SWR Meter? I just got my cb all setup and now I need to tune it. I dont know if I can justifiy spending the money on a meter, but I would chip in a few $$$ for the use of someones.

-Scott

Last edited:
bah...those are not good enough for tuning!!!

Not nearly accurate enough from what i've read.

And why are you not coming out to calico?

-Scott

sintax said:

Snob. I think I know somebody with what you need...I'll talk to him.

sintax said:
I'd love to get out there, just don't have the time.

sintax said:

-Scott

Actually for most needs they are good enough, but...... they only work for tuning that antenna to that radio :D

I got one. They're really cheap, though. I think I got mine for like $15 at Fry's electronics. Anybody that needs to use it is more than welcome. Arrowbear / San Bernardino area.

-Mike

mgolden said:
I got one. They're really cheap, though. I think I got mine for like $15 at Fry's electronics.

Yeah.. I probably should get one anyways as it's possible to smack those wips hard enough so that they move their position and go out of tune... :D

I have one in OC for whoever needs one.

Call me (949)212-8887.

Hey Mikeee, Id like too! How you been? I was up there 5-16 playin and rolled my jeep. Alls well though. I would definately be interested in tuning my cb if we could arrange it.

Rabbit (codename: cb screech)

mgolden said:
I got one. They're really cheap, though. I think I got mine for like $15 at Fry's electronics. Anybody that needs to use it is more than welcome. Arrowbear / San Bernardino area.

-Mike

Sorry to hear about the roll. Where were you when it rolled?

Just let me know any time you want to borrow the SWR meter. I work right off Hospitality in San Bernardino, so I'm in the area.

-Mike

Back