• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

liberty fenders

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
So i drove by a black liberty today and noticed its flares were very similiar to bushwackers. Now i dont know of they all come like this but it got me wondering if anyone has done this
just curious

You'd be lucky to fit a 31" tire inside a Liberty fender flare.

CRASH

dellstopjeep said:
So i drove by a black liberty today and noticed its flares were very similiar to bushwackers. Now i dont know of they all come like this but it got me wondering if anyone has done this
just curious

No. No one has ever done that and if they did I'd ask why.

Bushwacker flares + Kia Sportage = Jeep Liberty ....Can no one else see this or is it just me?....if I was good with photoshop I'd prove it

I hope you were not thinking of trading in the XJ! I drove one that I worked on. Can you say feels like a mini-van. No thanks! They can stay independent with there independent.

Oh by the way I too think the flares are too small.

Joe

The statement for the Liberty should be " Trail Berated " 'cause thats what there gonna do to you when you cruise the paved trail around the local lake... :flame:

remember when jeeps were jeeps.... thank God the Wrangler is still around...

were you thinking of taking the libertey flares and transplanting them, ala TJ flares?

or were you thinking of something totally different?

im not saying i like the liberty nor even care for the flare to much, but i didnt have a ruler to measure how much space the flare gave you, i was just curious if anyone had ever done it cuz it looked similiar to a bushwacker IMO.

hackedxj said:
Bushwacker flares + Kia Sportage = Jeep Liberty ....Can no one else see this or is it just me?....if I was good with photoshop I'd prove it

That's funny - yeah, I see it.

r@m

hackedxj said:

Hey now that is not fair!!!! the liberty costs way more for the same look! :wow:

Back