• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sway bar quick disconets

Go to Home Depot get 2 universal clevis pins ( they'll have a few holes already drilled into them ) also get 2 of the smallest lynch pins they have. Knock the old lower or upper bolts out (torx and tapered i believe) slide in the clevis pin. lin up which hole the lynch pin needs to go into and slide it in. Oh yeah you may have to drill out the hole to make the lynch pin slide into the clevis hole. $6 low cost and pretty quick to do. I'm doing a set this weekend or next week.

EDIT: or just look at the first link lol. I didnt look at it until after i wrote all that. I used the lynch pins (kind lock them selves in place instead of the cotter or hitch clip pin)

since lower bolt was so well installed that even a BFH wouldn't get it out... I just drilled through that and put on a wingnut with a pin :)

Kejtar

Back