• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

speedo after sye??

MATTVW65

NAXJA Forum User
I installed a pro comp sye around thanksgiving and the Speedo still doesn't work I have thoroughly chewed up 4 Speedo gears :mad: I know im setting it up right I even went to a local 4x4 shop and they showed me where to line it up that is not the problem im starting to think the sye Speedo gear was cut wrong or set ....... i don't know just thought id ask you all your opinion

Was that speedo gear cut onto the new shaft or was it a plastic sleeve that might have been installed backwards?

woody said:
Was that speedo gear cut onto the new shaft or was it a plastic sleeve that might have been installed backwards?

it is the plastic one i was told that the cut is the same "you cant put it on backwords" is this not true? im thinking abought calling pro comp and asking them ...

matt

I dont know who's kit they are selling, but on my JB kit the plastic gear is directional(it has more space on one end than the other).

Back