• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flowmaster 50 series part #?

Deyman

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know the part number for the Flowmaster that Rusty's uses for their cat back kit? I didn't write it down before I threw out the box. The only numbers that I can see on the muffler itself are the patent numbers. I just need it for the warranty registration. I looked on the Flowmaster website, but couldn't find what I was looking for. It's a Delta 50 series 2 1/4" center inlet and 2 1/2" offset outlet. Rusty's cat back is pretty good by the way. It's a little louder than I expected, but I think I can get used to it :D. I did notice better gas mileage and a bit more power. I did need to have a rear hanger welded on to the tail pipe for the stock rear hanger location though. Gettin the stock muffler and pipe off really sucked till I got out the sawzall :guitar: !

Deyman

dude... just call up Rusty's who better to provide that info to ya other than the people who sold it to ya... they wont bite... I promise ya! :twak:

good luck: :viking:

Ya, I would just call up Rustys. I'm liking mine as well. I've had it for 4 months and I've gotten used to the noise. My hanger didn't fit also. I thought that was kind of wierd. So mine is being held up by 2 hose clamps.

Back