• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gear Installers...

Redcbr007

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone in Socal is interested, Depending on where you live I know of 2 people who do GREAT gear jobs. Ive had my gears done and they do them CHEAP. I got my gears at 150.00 an axle. Let me know and I can give you there numbers.... Just trying to hook anyone up if interested (Im sick of 400.00 gear installers hehe)

Thanks

Patrick

I know of a few people as well. The guy who did mine was Frank Hayes. He is a great guy and fellow Jeeper. He was very reasonable as far as price as well.

I know Mr Rawbrown is doing it these days as well.

-Scott

rawbrown is acually 1 of the guys Im talking about up 'north'. And more south is another great guy I know...

-Red

I also know of a guy up inthe bay area... Frank does good work, but I guess he got really busy, thats why he upped his prices

Rawbrown said:
I also know of a guy up inthe bay area... Frank does good work, but I guess he got really busy, thats why he upped his prices

Yea I do agree with you there. Frank charges a bit more for front axles and a bit more if you dont use Spicer gears. Hes a lot of fun though.

Ryan, can I PM you about prices on a front ARB / Rear Detroit setup?

-Scott

Back