• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know of a wheel that comes in 5"+bs and 3.75"bs?

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I'm going to go ahead and fab up my rear HP 9" 5 on 5.5 I just got. Its 65" wms to wms and I will still be running my D30. I am wanting to know if anyone knows of cheaper wheels (really want black rock crawlers) that come in 15x8 5"+ backspacing and 3.75" bs. I of course need the wheels to match, but need the rear to have a nice amount more of bs to help even it up more. Yes I will be carring 2 spare tires. No I'm not swaping in an early Bronco housing.

Thanks

There are all sorts of "rockkrawler" type wheels available from pacer, unique wheel, US wheel, etc. All with different bs'ings. Also try rocky roads, they'll make them however you want.

mad maXJ said:
spacers up front?

do you consider this a long-term thing, or just a temporary solution?

I consider it a "until I graduate and find a real job to pay for a new front axle" solution. So it would be for up to one year or so. Why whats wrong with a little wider rear axle? It should help stability on/and off the road correct?

Or I could get a XJ D44, but once the 9" goes in its stayin.

from what i understand, front axles should be slightly wider than rear axles, they come this way from factory.

Brad

bradlyw said:
from what i understand, front axles should be slightly wider than rear axles, they come this way from factory.

Brad

I don't see how that would matter though.

Back