• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yo, GP THRLZ!

ChiXJeff

Curmudgeon
NAXJA Member
And for the rest of you, _Four Wheeler_, June 2003, page 60.

BUT! We can't read your NAXJA sticker, TC!

ChiXJeff

Yep, he took about eight rools of film that day but the NAXJA decal on the rear glass didn't make it in. I also listed NAXJA in the tech sheet in the hope that it would get a plug, oh well.
First my letters to Penthouse get published and now this... I wonder what's next. TC

I know of a video you shot that should've been on real tv or another show like that.

Nice pics in the mag your jeep still looks good.

mac 'two years ago...I owe livingston a payback' gyvr

Yep, one of these days I need to get all of the rollovers we've caught on tape together, a Jeeps Gone Wild kinda thing. Thanks, that was shot almost two years ago in Lima Ohio, unfortunately it's as flat as a pancake there without a rock, hill or ledge to be found, no good place to take any decent action photos.
If you ever go to Tellico you can always swing into the trail at Livingstone and get you're revenge. :) TC

Mac, if i was takin' my heep to Erocc this weekend, I'd stop in and get some revenge for you. Although, I already spanked that hill for ya last year:D

Sean

GP THRLZ

hey pm me I'm in brookville, John just getting started in this, never seen the truck, COOL

rnmedic, I'm in Miamisburg, you should swing by the shop sometime, we'll swap stories and drink a few beers.

Sean

Back