• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cut off project pics?

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
The need for a cage became blatently clear this weekend. I am thinking about cutting off teh back window section and making a mini bed, like Beezil and a few others have done- then cage it all. I need some help finding them all.
I am looking for pictures of beezils rig when he chopped off the back and encolsed it with the MJ back (I think) Does anyone have them?
What were the names and pics of teh other guys taht have done this? I know there is a big white one and a yellow one. Who are they? How did they do it? Any help? I tried searching but didnt know what to search for. Im a loser....I know.
Thanks

JeepFreak21 said:
If you look at the page where that picture is displayed, it should say that the owner is Kaczman :cool:
Billy

Yup. All thoes pics were taken during the build--- it's finally finished.

Billy- I have some action shots from Moab if you want them for your site.

Cliffhanger.sized.jpg

-Jon

Incredible Hulk said:
So, what did goatman and Beezil use to close in teh back of it?

Richard used the back of an MJ cab. Beezil fabbed his out of square tube and sheet steel and about a 1/4 cup of Bondo. :)

Back