• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody have a spare bumper lying around?

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
The previous owners of my '90 XJ were invovled in a low speed front end collision. The entire front bumper is shoved back into the front, about 2 inches. It's pretty bent and tweaked.

I need the front chrome-style bumper, mounting brackets, end caps, and bump stops. Also the peice of painted trim that runs under it would be great as well.

If anybody has these parts they don't need, and would like to sell, please email me at [email protected] . I live in Bend, OR, but don't have a problem traveling to pick up parts.

Thanks

Try giving George a call at 2536314390 . He has a small jeep wrecking yard older stuff and cherokee`s . I got windows door parts etc. there .Ithink there was a chrome bumper laying by a silver xj 2 weeks ago when I was there..He`s located east of kent just off hwy 18 and he does ship some parts also.

hards91xj said:
Try giving George a call at 2536314390 . He has a small jeep wrecking yard older stuff and cherokee`s . I got windows door parts etc. there .Ithink there was a chrome bumper laying by a silver xj 2 weeks ago when I was there..He`s located east of kent just off hwy 18 and he does ship some parts also.

Nice guy, does he still talk your ear off? Has he still got the old Jeepsters in the shop? :) I haven't seen the guy in like 5 years. When I was up there he was converting a Winnebago into 4WD. :shocked:

Back