• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mud and New Bumper

xjk9bar1

NAXJA Forum User
Tried to go for a little run off of Gold Camp Rd today. But, the Forest Service was shutting everyone down...trying to cut back on the erosion due to the melt off I guess. So we (Jeff and I + family) decided to go down to Indy to help w/ the trail clean up. That was locked up w/ no one around, so a lunch by the resevoir and some exploring afterwards led us to a mud pit!

Sh*t, 15 minutes of fun is not worth 3 hours of cleaning. I must say the XJ's under side has never been cleaner.

Here some shots of a new bumper Led and I did over the weekend. The top will get finished (closed w/ some steel diamond plate), as soon as I pick up a winch...probably next week :)

139642953jcKbzs_ph.jpg

139642854QCbEpp_ph.jpg

all I get is the red x's from hell...

Was the trail that leaves Gold Camp Rd a couple miles past Rosemont Res. closed? I was planning on going up there next Saturday. I could not open your bumper photo either.

I spent $9.00 woth of quarters @ the car wash yesterday and it still isn't clean.But at least you can see the cool blue camo paint again.
Jeff

Back