• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj tow hook/bumper brackets

scotty

NAXJA Forum User
bolt on some tow hooks under your front bumper with no cutting or welding. no tow hooks,just the brackets. $50 plus shipping

they are factory brackets,there is long plate that extends down the frame rail. they are off of a 91,im not real sure if 97 has the same bumper brackets and holes in the frame. i will try and get a pic for ya

xjtowhook2.jpg

Are the brackets sold?

I'll give you 30 + shipping for em?

did this swap, hooks & brackets from a '90 onto a '97. just a heads up, if they didn't change from '90 to '91, the part of the bracket that the bumper mounts on is different. i had to cut them off, mount the '97 style brackets temp, tack em, take em back off and weld the bumper mounting part. on the older style i think one of the bumper mounting bolts goes thru the front, on the '97 the bumper mounts with bolts down from top and up from bottom.
xjtowhook3.jpg

not a hard swap, everything else just bolts up.
not trying to screw your deal, just sayin... :rof:

Not sure if your talking to me, but I've got a 95

mission-inc said:
I'll give you 30 + shipping for em?

im actually selling them for a friend(we both just made bumpers for our rigs) so i will tell him your offer and see what he says. might be a day ot 2 before i talk to him.

scotty

Alright sounds good. I'll wait for your/his response. :viking:

I had a pre 97 bumper on my '99 with cut fenders and it looked better than the bulk of the 99 bumper caps. (with no fender flares...)

Back