• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pebbles, can you hear me?

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
I'm coming to exact revenge on yo bitch azz!!

1078850367_P1010025.jpg

Apparently you're color blind. It's gray as in the color of the sky in the midwest 80% of the year.

I've been contemplating which way to run it. I'm thinking go up it and then come back down. That would probably fill a complete day with 3-4 rigs doing it.

Oh yeah, if you're going to give me shit make sure you can run the same trails as me. :looser:

Yes, should definitely tie up a day. Maybe some late afternoon time spent running the Sluice, or M if everyone makes it through unscathed, both ways.

Did I give you shit?? Didn't realize it if I did. I still owe you for allowing me to stay dry while fixing my rear brakes!! Not gonna have that problem again, now its discs!!

No, you didn't gimme shit, look at UR's post.

What's Voodoo and Undertaker like?

Undertaker is a wicked uphill climb, full of ledges. Well known for causing multi-broken parts, but not a real long trail if I remember right. Probably most of a day for a crowd of 4-6 on 38's and HD hardware. Longer wheelbase is a help on this trail. Voodoo is a longer trail with 1/2 dozen tough obstacles. Probably 1/2 day for a crowd of 4-6 on 38's and HD hardware. These trails are close together, may be a good plan for Friday or Saturday U-Hardcore runs.

Then there is always Death Valley.... plan on a day for sure.

A.

Undertaker is a fairly long trail. The lower section isn’t as hard as the upper part. Lots of VERY large rocks. The feature obstacle is called Death Spike; a nearly vertical 30’ climb with a 4’ ledge in the middle. I think you’ll like it.

Back