• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D35 4.56 locker + D30 and 33x12.5x15 in OR

jmop

NAXJA Forum User
Rear Dana 35, non c-clip, 4.56 gears, powertrax no-slip locker. This axle has been trussed and has a bracket for an anti wrap bar, no brake lines, $300

Front Dana 30 disco style, 260 u-joints, 4.56 gears, these are gears that got messed up when my cross shaft sheared. The pinion got munched a little right up to the pattern mark but the should work but it is priced accordingly. I have put in a new carrier and welded it up. I have done some mild off-roading without any issues. free if you buy the front.

33”x12.5”x15” Dunlop Mud Rovers, 50% on 15”x10” 5 on 4.5” black Daytona steel rims $200.

I would prefer not to ship this stuff, there is a forward air terminal a little ways away so it can be done, a handling fee and shipping will have to be addressed.

I am in Corvallis Oregon, PM me if you are interested

BTT.

I will part out the axle

D35 No-Slip $150 + SH

D35 4.56 gears $100 + SH ( I will throw in the front gears and spooled carrier if buy wants to pay the extra shipping).

D30 4.56 gears + carrier $20 + SH.

The zip is 97333 if you want to calcuate shipping costs.

Back