• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rental Car Questions - South

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Okay, so later this summer (much later..like Labor Day!) I'm going to the east coast for the first time. I'm goign to be in Virgina, West Virgina, North Carolina, and South Caroline, anyway, I need to rent a car while there.

I'm twenty-four, now here on the west coast that means that only Enterprise will rent to me, what about there? Anybody know offhand?

I'd like to get unlimited mileage (Enterprise only has it for neighboring states, that damn NC is in the way!) and no fee for a twenty-four year old driver. I'm starting the rental in Roanoke, VA and ending it in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Anybody know?

Thanks,
Sequoia

Should be fun...From what I understand that Atlantic ocean is different than my friend the Pacific...a lot warmer...and the water's on the wrong side of the beach!

So...know any good fun bars around there? The girlfriend will be there (she grew up in Roanoke) so I'm not talking strip bars!

Well,about the only bar I really ever frequented was the Chairman's Club. It was right next door to Studebaker's(a big club). It was a nice little bar with pool tables,friendly people and a juke-box. I'm not even sure if it's even there anymore,but if it is,drop in and have a drink. Oh yeah,the water's warm,but the waves suck! :(. Another place to tey out would be The River City Cafe. There's 3 locations now,but I usually only go to the one in Murrell's Inlet. Nice little joint with the biggest damned onion rings you'll ever see. MAN!! Talking about all this makes me wanna go for a visit,too!! :)

When you are in MB call me and I'll come see you! I'm about an hour and a half from there. There are soooo many places to go there its not even funny! The hot spot I hear is the area next to the Hard Rock! Well it was. I'll ask a friend who lives dons there now and get back to you. When you going to be here?

Back