• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands June 1...

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
Badlands May 1...

I am wheeling this weekend at badlands.
Kid, B, SeanR, others, let me know.
I will head down Friday afternoon and get my Saturday pass by close of Friday.
Wyfe will be along, and we will be at the Inn, most likely.
I was heading to Apple Valley this weekend, but need some familiar territory to break in the new lift.
Hasta.

EDIT: Sorry Scotty, I meant this weekend, as in tomorrow.
It's been a looooooong week, and I need this.

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
I am wheeling this weekend at badlands.
Kid, B, SeanR, others, let me know.
I will head down Friday afternoon and get my Saturday pass by close of Friday.
Wyfe will be along, and we will be at the Inn, most likely.
I was heading to Apple Valley this weekend, but need some familiar territory to break in the new lift.
Hasta.

NACFest starts the week after that. Most folks will be doing last minute wrenching that weekend.

Same here...June 1 is okay, but have to work a 24 hour shift Friday :banghead:

Scott, have you been drinking from the Nalgene bottle again? :twak:

Well, my calendar says June 1st is a Tuesday? But I could probably go for the day this Saturday, just work Sunday instead.

wish i could go this weekend but gota make some more money. been too many weeks in a row. that and with finals coming up i gota do some studying.

It's awn...
I will PM you the digits later less...good to have you aboard.
Interesting thing is...GLJT is having a run this weekend.
Penitence is the watchword.
Hasta.

Damn BG ... I'd really like to get up to Attica and run with you all. May still try and do it. I just got done with gears and lockers which included an axle swap in the rear. I really need to work out a couple issues, particularly the exhaust hitting the rear U-Joint.

May see you all Saturday ...

Les

Wyfe and I will be heading out around noon today, to skirt Chicago traffic.
I will be holding court at Robies tonight and tomorrow, and staying at the Inn.
Hope a few of you can make it, if even for the day.
From what I hear, the weather is great.
Hasta.

Some of my club will be over there and core is going to be there also. If you see a black 4dr w/o the doors and some 35" sx's tell him it needs some yellow on the diff covers.

Well if you are still planning to be there in June let me know because I will be up in Indiana for the month of June for Vacation..

Wyfe bagged due to school workload and weather.
I will be solo, meeting Kid4 and others in the AM.
OneLove: will do, and I may even take a rattle can of yellow I have left over from my kid's pinewood derby car.
I will be there late, as I am taking the long way around through MN to show off my new snorkel.
Hasta.

hell, I was going to bag shooting Ithaca's prom just to see your wifey, in hopes that she'd show her boobs this time. :D, but now that she's not going to be there I'd better stay home and take pics of the kids on prom night before they go out and wrap momma's BMW around a tree after a bit of after prom bottle tippin. :beer:

Have fun, try to make it up the right side of rock face fer me.

Fore Wheeler said:
hell, I was going to bag shooting Ithaca's prom just to see your wifey, in hopes that she'd show her boobs this time. :D, but now that she's not going to be there I'd better stay home and take pics of the kids on prom night before they go out and wrap momma's BMW around a tree after a bit of after prom bottle tippin. :beer:

Have fun, try to make it up the right side of rock face fer me.

Hey you will probably see a few sets of boobs at the prom!

Hey 'Wheeler ... how are you comin' on the repairs? Not heard anything ... wonderin' if you're going to be ready by June.

Quit thinkin' about boobs man ... unless you have your work done.

Les

Got my answer on another thread ...

Fore Wheeler said:
radical changes?? eh? Not us.

maybe if I can get my cage done someday I'll actually be able to be there.

I'm looking at painting the cage within the next week or two once it's done, no pics till then so don't even ask.

Now ... quit thinkin' about Boobs and get to work!

Les

Lets try to plan a trip. I ahve never been to teh badlands before. I have been to Haspin but never badlands. I also just got the XJ moving so I will be working bugs out, or at least trying to.
Will anyone else be trailering?
If you are interested in a trip lets find out where all are from and plan a meeting spot.

Back